Live. Laugh. Love.

Live well. Laugh often. Love much.

Monday, March 21, 2011

So What Am I Doing Now?

To answer your question of, “What am I doing now?” Well, I am having THE time of my life! While college was a blast and very memorable, I think my early twenties have been the most exciting years so far. While I have only been in Buckhead for a little over a year now, I have definitely taken advantage and am looking forward to another year! There are so many fun activities and events all throughout the year and the nightlife is legendary! While it is MUCH more expensive to do things in Atlanta, it is definitely worth it! When the Spring and Summer roll around, there is a festival almost every weekend! While I cannot commit to one every weekend, I try to scout around for the best and most fun ones to attend and save up! Most of the time there are large groups of people that I know going and it always makes for a fun time in Buckhead!
While the social scene is impressive, keeping up with the trends can be a little intimidating and can become very expensive! With two malls within walking distance, Lenox and Phipps, and Perimeter just down the road, it is important to keep up with the latest clothing trends and styles. Not to mention the amount of boutiques that are around here! You could shop constantly. Too bad I don’t live on an unlimited budget or else that would be incredible and easy to do! I hope you find this introduction to my life somewhat interesting! Not trying to brag or anything, but I do find this time in my life to be exciting and the only time I can ever live this way. I love my posh apartment right in the heart of Buckhead with a full social calendar to keep me busy once my school work is completed! I will also post links to some of my favorite restaurants and boutiques around Buckhead as well as a list of upcoming events in Atlanta that I plan on attending!

Boutiques: Festivity
                    Fab Rik
                    Market

Restaurants: Treehouse
                        Coast
                        Twist

Upcoming Events: 5th Annual Bar Golf Classic
                                 2011 Country Megaticket at Aaron's Ampitheatre

 Girls at Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan

                                                                     Girls Downtown
                                                                       Braves Game!
                                                                       Girlfriends Out!
                                                                        Oktoberfest
Oysterfest

No comments:

Post a Comment